The best applications are written in your authentic voice. We want to get to know you. Write in a style that you feel comfortable in. That might be full sentences, bullet points, short prose, first-person, third-person or something else creative.
We are looking for responses that are less than 250 words for each question.
- Tell us why you would like to be a part of the Young Belvoir Theatre Club.
- Which aspects of theatre are you the most interested in?
(e.g. costume design, stage management, lighting design, performance, directing, playwriting)
- What is the best play you’ve ever seen (or read)?
- Young Belvoir Club members will be encouraged to act as ambassadors for Belvoir in their communities and share their experience of our productions with their networks. Are you ready to be an ambassador?
- As a theatre-lover, what would you bring to the club?
Application tip: You may want to write out your responses to these questions in another document first (Word or GoogleDocs) and then paste it into your application when you are ready to submit.
To apply for the club you will need consent from a parent and guardian.
Please ask your parent/guardian to complete this form and upload it below as part of your application.
Note: To fill this form in digitally please complete in Adobe Reader and ensure you are attaching the completed form to your application. The consent form will not save information entered in a browser.
Attach your completed consent form at the end of your application.