All the small print, boring bits and interesting things to know about tickets at Belvoir.
Buying tickets online
To book your theatre tickets online for any performance, simply go to our What’s On page and choose a production. Then click the Buy Tickets icon and choose from the available times and dates. Our online ticketing Terms and Conditions appear as part of the buying process before you complete your online transaction.
Please note: there is a $5 transaction fee for tickets booked online. Online bookings close 60 minutes prior to every performance.
Buying tickets by phone
To book your theatre tickets over the phone please call the Box Office on 02 9699 3444. (Our Box Office hours are listed at the bottom of this page.) Payment can be made by Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
Please note: there is a $6 transaction fee for tickets booked over the phone. Phone bookings close one hour prior to performance times.
Buying tickets in person
Tickets can be purchased in person by credit card, eftpos or cheque. There is no booking fee for counter sales. Please make sure you bring your concession/industry card or other proof of financial membership to the Box Office with you.
E-Tickets + Request E-Tickets Resend
For health and environmental reasons, Belvoir has introduced e-tickets. These will be sent to your nominated email address 24 hours before the performance. E-tickets can be printed or shown to staff on a smart device. If you are a Subscriber, all group tickets will be sent to the Primary Subscriber/Order Owner. We kindly ask that if Co-Subscribers would like a copy of their tickets, that they contact their Primary and have it forwarded to them.
Can’t find your tickets? No problem enter your details below and we will get them sent out to you.
Please note that for subscribers all tickets are sent to the order owner 24 hours before their first show. If you selected Care Of Box Office when purchasing your tickets they will be held at Box Office on the day of your performance.
Refunds and exchanges
Tickets cannot be refunded after purchase except as outlined in the Live Performance Australia Ticketing Code of Practice. Tickets may be exchanged, subject to availability, up to 48 hours prior to your booked performance. Ticket exchanges are only possible for a different performance date of the same production.
Please note submitting an exchange request via the form does not guarantee your exchange. If we are unable to resolve your exchange request 48 hours prior to your booked performance, we will be in contact to arrange a refund, credit to your Belvoir account, or ticket donation (for which you will receive a tax deductible receipt and at which time the tickets are void).
- Subscribers are entitled to one free exchange per ticket. Subsequent exchanges incur a fee of $6 per ticket.
- Treasured subscribers are exempt from exchange fees
- Single ticket purchases incur an exchange fee of $6 per ticket
If tickets exchanged 24 hours prior to the performance stated on the ticket are subject to a late exchange fee of $6 per ticket.
- Tickets can be exchanged up to 48 hours before your performance date
- Tickets can be exchanged for a different performance date of the same production. We are unable to offer exchanges into a different production.
- If you select new tickets that are more expensive than your original ones, you will be charged the difference in the ticket prices.
- All exchanges are subject to ticket availability. Tickets cannot be exchanged for sold out productions.
- Refunds are only offered for specific and unusual circumstances, such as an event cancellation. All tickets sold by Belvoir St Theatre are issued subject to the Live Performance Australia Ticketing Code of Practice.
- Late exchange fee of $6 per ticket apply for all tickets exchanged up to 24 hours before your performance date.
- No exchanges are made on the day of the performance, and no refunds are available.
Swearing, nudity & other bits
Some of our productions at Belvoir may contain strong language, smoking, nudity, violence, strobe lighting, haze or other things you may find confronting or uncomfortable. If you are concerned about any of these please ask our Box Office staff about content when booking.
A Belvoir subscription or single tickets gift voucher is a lovely gift idea – any of our packages will warm the heart of your loved ones! A 30-Down subscription is a really great way to give a young person the life-changing experience of regularly attending live theatre. Buy gift vouchers online or give our Box Office staff a call on 02 9699 3444.
General release tickets for each show go on sale at Belvoir throughout the year as the shows approach. The table below shows the non-subscription ticket prices for 2021.
Ticket prices can be dynamically adjusted, either up or down, based on real-time market demand, and without notice. Please contact the Box Office for up-to-date prices as each show goes on sale.
Remember: if you are a subscriber you are entitled to purchase additional tickets at a discounted price for all Belvoir performances, so you can bring along family and friends. And when tickets go on general sale throughout the year, as a subscriber you can purchase them before non-subscribers. Don’t forget to log in at purchase to access these special rates.
Centre Left/Right Weekday Evenings + Sat Mat Weekend Evenings Weekday Matinee Weekday Evenings + Sat Mat Weekend Evenings Weekday Matinee Full Price (adult)~^ $83 $89 $73 $78 $84 $68 Mates Rates (Adult) $73 $79 $63 $73 $79 $63 Senior* $73 $79 $63 $68 $74 $58 Concession† $63 $69 $53 $58 $64 $48 30-Down# $61 $51 $56 $46 Previews $56 $56 $51 $51 Student Saver# $48 $38 $43 $33
~ Bookings of 10+ full price adult tickets receive a $10 discount per ticket.
^ Tickets to Saturday and Sunday performances may have an added $5 surcharge.
* Seniors prices are available with an eligible Australian Government-issued Seniors Card.
† Concession prices are available with a full-time student card, Centrelink Pensioner concession card, Veterans’ Affairs cards, and to members of Actors Equity (MEAA), and ArtsHub, and HotHouse Theatre Subscribers.
# 30-Down and Student Saver prices are available for Previews, Tuesday evening, Wednesday evening, Thursday evening, Friday evening, and Saturday matinees.
To claim any concessions you must provide proof.
Transaction fees may apply and prices may be subject to change.
Please note: the price paid at time of purchase is final.
DINE & DISCOVER AT BELVOIR
Belvoir is no longer accepting Discover vouchers when purchasing tickets, you will however still be able to use your Dine voucher at our theatre bar.
TICKET TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This ticket is sold on behalf of the organisation responsible for this performance and subject to the terms and conditions applicable to that performance and/or the venue where performed. Such terms apply to both the original purchaser / ticketholder and any subsequent ticketholder, and you agree to those terms by acquiring a ticket and/or seeking to attend a performance. By purchasing a ticket on behalf of someone else, you undertake to inform them of those terms.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
- Tickets cannot be refunded after purchase except as outlined in the Live Performance Australia Ticketing Code of Practice or as required by Australian Consumer Law.
- Tickets may be exchanged, subject to availability, up to 48 hours prior to the booked performance. Ticket exchanges are only possible for a different performance date of the same production. Further conditions and fees may apply.
- The right is reserved to vary advertised programs, to add, withdraw or substitute artists where necessary.
- The right of admission and expulsion is reserved, including where intervening circumstances dictate additional measures or directives. These additional measures or directives are in place to ensure the safety and health of patrons, staff and performers. This includes where patrons have a temperature of 37.5 degrees or more as part of our COVID Safe Plan.
- Latecomers will not be given access to the auditorium unless there is a suitable/convenient break in the program. Seating may be relocated as a result of late entry or COVID additional measures or directives related to physical distancing.
- This ticket may not, without the prior written consent from Belvoir and the seller, be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including via online auction sites) either by the original purchaser or any subsequent bearer. If a ticket is sold in breach of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission.
- No recording devices of any kind are permitted in the auditorium. Phones must be turned off or to flight mode during the performance to avoid disruption.
- COVID-19: If you are unwell with any COVID-19 symptoms or required to isolate due to COVID-19 within the 48-hour exchange cut-off prior to your performance, we will exchange your ticket for a future performance. If isolating, or experiencing a temperature of 37.5 degrees or more, please contact the Belvoir box office no later than 12pm on the day of your booked performance. If no exchange is possible, patrons will be eligible for a credit on account or be offered a refund. See here for details of Belvoir’s COVID Safe Plan.
Due to COVID-19 we can no longer offer standing room tickets.