Belvoir’s Unwaged Performance program is now over 20 years old. Through the program we invite unwaged members of the community to attend a free-of-charge matinee performance of a selection of our Upstairs productions each season. Tickets for these performances can be claimed on presentation of an eligible Pensioner Card, Health Care Card or Veterans’ Affairs Card, along with photo ID. Seniors and Seniors Health Cards are not valid for Unwaged Performances.
2022 Unwaged Performances
1pm Thursday 13 January
At What Cost?
1pm Thursday 10 February
1pm Thursday 10 March
1pm Thursday 28 April
Sexual Misconduct of the Middle Classes
1pm Thursday 23 June
Tell Me I’m Here
1pm Thursday 8 September
Looking for Alibrandi
1pm Thursday 13 October
The Jungle and the Sea
1pm Thursday 8 December
Tell your community about our Unwaged Performances with this printable poster.
How to claim
To claim your complimentary ticket:
- Visit the Belvoir Box Office at the theatre from 2 hours before the start of each unwaged performance and present an eligible Pensioner, Health Care Card or Veterans’ Affairs Card along with photo identification. Seniors and Seniors Health Cards are not valid.
- Tickets will be allocated on a first come, first served basis, and are subject to availability. You are welcome to queue outside the theatre prior to the box office opening.
- Each patron will receive a ticket with a seat number printed on it. This is your allocated seat.
- Unfortunately we are unable to hold tickets. If you are attending with friends or family and you would like to sit together, you will all need to collect your tickets from the box office at the same time.
- The show will commence at the times stipulated above, and doors to the theatre will be opened approximately 15 minutes prior to the start of the performance.