Every year we offer work experience to Year 10 students who are interested in the work of a professional theatre company.
We accept Year 10 students for three days of work experience with Belvoir. Please be aware that places are limited as we are only able to accept one student per month. We especially encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students interested in learning about the work of a professional theatre company, to apply for work experience with us.
2020 applications now open
Belvoir offers work experience to fit in with our production schedule. We want our student visitors to experience and see as much as possible. Therefore we have specific weeks when we can take on work experience students.
Term 1 & 2
Tuesday 31 March – Friday 3 April
Tuesday 12 May – Friday 15 May
Tuesday 9 June – Friday 12 June
Term 3 & 4
Tuesday 20 October – Friday 23 October
Tuesday 3 November – Friday 6 November
Tuesday 17 November – Friday 20 November
If you are passionate about theatre and Belvoir, but these weeks are not suitable or your school has set weeks for work experience, please note this on the form. It is not always possible for us to take on student’s in their set week. Unfortunately, we cannot take on every applicant.
- Download the 2020 Belvoir Work Experience Application Form
- Save the file to your computer
- Fill in the details on the form or print to write out your application
- Discuss with your parent or guardian and ask them to sign the form
- Email a scan or photo of your form to: [email protected]
(If taking a photo, for best results please make sure the form is placed flat and in good lighting or use a scanning app).
- Applicants will be notified after the closing date
- Successful applicants will need to speak with their school about other necessary paperwork
Term 1 & 2
Closes Monday 9 March 2020
Term 3 & 4
Closes Monday 20 July 2020
Places are limited and we are unable to offer a place to every applicant.
For more information about our education programs, please get in touch.
Education Manager Jane May
Education Coordinator Stevie Bryant
+61 (2) 8393 3241