Last night at the Sydney Theatre Awards for 2019 Belvoir took home the win in five categories:
• Best Mainstage Production – Counting & Cracking
• Best New Australian Work – S. Shakthidharan – Counting & Cracking
• Best Original Score – Stefan Gregory – Counting & Cracking
• Best Production of a Mainstage Musical – Fangirls
• Best Newcomer – Chika Ikogwe – The Wolves / Fangirls
2019 has been a huge year for theatre in Sydney and we are proud to be a part of such a thriving and vibrant culture. We extend our warm congratulations to all other winners and nominees from this year’s ceremony and look forward to seeing all the work produced in 2020.