Belvoir and Force Majeure Open Auditions Call Out
For Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Performers
Belvoir and Force Majeure invite performers to register for Open Auditions with Belvoir Artistic Director Eamon Flack and Force Majeure Artistic Director Danielle Micich.
Friday 18 November, 2 – 6pm
Saturday 19 November, 2 – 6pm
We are particularly looking for performers with culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, who have not previously worked with either company. Fluent English is not a requirement and we welcome applicants whose first language is not English.
Experience level: Some performance experience is required. No dance or movement experience is required.
- Auditions will be in groups of one-hour duration.
- Auditions will be led by Eamon Flack and Danielle Micich.
- No specific preparation or scene/script preparation is required.
- Please bring comfortable clothing as auditions may involve physical movement.
- Your audition start time will be advised early in the week beginning Monday 14 November.
To register for a spot please complete and submit an online application here: http://bit.ly/2ehs7Jt
You will need to upload your CV and/or Artist Bio. Applications close 5pm, Friday 11 November.
If you have any questions, please email Estelle Conley at [email protected]
Please note: we may reach capacity for these auditions. If so we will contact you to let you know and keep your details on file for future auditions.