This 2-hour online workshop will focus on developing simple techniques used by actors to give you more confidence and prepare you for online forums, giving you the best chance of expressing yourself positively at work or in social online situations.
These transformative classes will be led by Anna Houston (Hedda Gabler (Belvoir), Blue Heelers and All Saints).
The workshop will include:
- Introduction to Body and Voice Fundamentals in Camera
- Posture and breathing exercises that actors use to manage pre-performance anxieties
- Warming up your voice exercises, so when it’s your time to speak, you’re ready
- Bringing them together and being present in the moment
- Conclusion including Q&A
Price: $50 for 2 hours.
Wednesday 3 June, 1pm to 3pm
Friday 5 June, 1pm to 3pm
Classes are conducted online via zoom and limited to 20 people.
Participant feedback from past workshops:
… full of wonderful insights about enhancing physical and vocal presence.
I really loved the workshops and found aspects of them challenging, which I didn’t expect but also really loved because this is a necessary part of learning.
The Vocal Presence practices were a revelation, freeing the face, throat and lungs. I’ll commit to regularly practising the articulation workout.
- Wednesday 3 June, 1pm to 3pm
- Friday 5 June, 1pm to 3pm
$50 for 2-hour workshop
Workshops are held via Zoom