Belvoir’s Community Access Program provides opportunities for audiences to see our work, regardless of economic status, age or geographical location. The program is made up of two key components: an Unwaged Performance Program and a Charitable Tickets Program.
Unwaged Performance Program
Belvoir’s Unwaged Performance program is now over 20 years old. Through the program we invite unwaged members of the community to attend a free-of-charge matinee performance of a selection of our Upstairs productions each season. Tickets for these performances can be claimed on presentation of an eligible Pensioner Card, Health Care Card or Veterans’ Affairs Card, along with photo ID. Seniors and Seniors Health Cards are not valid for Unwaged Performances.
The Cherry Orchard
Thursday 1pm, 10 June
At What Cost?
Thursday 1pm, 26 August
Wednesday 1pm, 10 November
The Boomkak Panto
Thursday 1pm, 16 December
Tell your community about our Unwaged Performances with this printable poster.
To claim your complimentary ticket:
- Visit the Belvoir Box Office at the theatre from 2 hours before the start of each unwaged performance and present an eligible Pensioner, Health Care Card or Veterans’ Affairs Card along with photo identification. Seniors and Seniors Health Cards are not valid.
- Tickets will be allocated on a first come, first served basis, and are subject to availability. You are welcome to queue outside the theatre prior to the box office opening.
- Each patron will receive a ticket with a seat number printed on it. This is your allocated seat.
- Unfortunately we are unable to hold tickets. If you are attending with friends or family and you would like to sit together, you will all need to collect your tickets from the box office at the same time.
- The show will commence at the times stipulated above, and doors to the theatre will be opened approximately 15 minutes prior to the start of the performance.
The Charitable Tickets Program
The Charitable Tickets Program distributes tickets to community groups and charitable organisations. The tickets are used by charities for fundraising activities or as rewards and incentives for staff and volunteers.