Belvoir is one of Australia’s leading theatre companies, based at our much loved home at Belvoir St Theatre in the heart of Surry Hills. We present a year-round season of plays in our base theatre and have an emphasis on national and international touring.
We are looking for an Executive Director to lead the company into its next phase alongside Artistic Director Eamon Flack.
The ideal applicant will
– be an experienced and collaborative arts leader with a passion for the sector
– have experience in managing a live performance venue and production house
– have highly developed skills in financial management and control
– have a demonstrated ability to manage a wide variety of key stakeholders to achieve the goals of the organisation
– have a strong history producing work and creating opportunities for artists
Candidates from First Nations and CALD backgrounds are encouraged to apply. A salary package commensurate with experience will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
For job description and expression of interest details, read the full job description here or call 02 9698 3344. The recruitment process will be managed by Egon Zehnder.
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST CLOSE 6PM FRIDAY 5 MAY
At Belvoir we are grateful to our loyal band of volunteers who help us out in various admin areas, especially Admin, Marketing, Publicity and Development. If you would like to go on our volunteer register, particularly if you have specific skills you can offer, please email us at [email protected].
If you’re on the lookout for theatre jobs in Sydney, volunteering in a company can be a great way to gain experience. Thanks for your interest in Belvoir.